Reservations Rules & Procedures
Your cooperation in observing our reservations rules and procedures will enable us to better serve you in a prompt and efficient manner. Please let us know if you have any questions. Mahalo!
1) Reservation requests must be made in writing by mail, fax, email or by using the reservation request
form. If you do not have a reservation request form, you may send us a letter with your name, address,
and telephone number requesting your three (3) reservation date choices.
2) Account(s) must be current at the time requests are made.
3) Requests will be processed in the order they are received at the Reservations Department.
4) Please list three (3) alternative reservation choices in order of preference.
5) Owners may make reservations at Lawai Beach Resort up to 24 months in advance. (e.g. to book a
week in Feb. 2020, owners would need to send their request, time and date stamped 12 midnight
HAWAII time on Feb 01, 2018). An owner requesting to arrive in February, spending 5 weeks, would
need to submit a separate request for each month when it becomes available for booking.
6) To space-bank future years, maintenance fees must be pre-paid. The estimate of future fees will be
based on the current year fees. Any variances will be reflected on your future billing statements.
7) Requests for specific units will be honored based on availability. If no specific unit is requested, a unit
equivalent to t he type owned by the requester will be assigned. Fixed week units will be held for their
8) Each unit is assigned a specific check-in day. Occupancy weeks run from Thursday to Thursday,
Friday to Friday, or Saturday to Saturday.
9) Check-in time is 4:00 pm. If a guest unit is available prior to 4:00 pm, early check-in will be permitted.
Checkout time is 11:00 am. This allows Housekeeping time to prepare for the next guest. Any guest
who does not vacate their unit by 11:00 am may be subject to eviction and loss of personal
belongings (Timeshare Declaration 3.5). There is a shower located in the Rooftop Center and space
to store luggage for those with late departures. Please see the Front Desk for more information
10) Date revisions and/or cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival will not be accepted except for
medical excuse (signed medical certificate required) or the death of an immediate family member.
Phone (808) 240-5313
Fax (808) 240-5186
Q: When can I book my reservations?
A: Owners are able to book 24 months in advance by email, fax or regular mail. For instance, if an
Owner would like to book a week in December 2020 he/she can send an email, fax or regular mail
received by us on midnight December 1st, 2018.
Q: Why do we have to submit our reservation request in writing (mail, fax or e-mail.)?
A: This alleviates any concerns of verbal miscommunication about the dates you are requesting and
keeps our phone lines open.
Q: Does LBR have an internal exchange system on property?
A: No, you must go through one of the exchange companies (Hawaii Time Share Exchange Company,
Trading Places International, RCI, Interval International or San Francisco Exchange Company).
Q: How do we bank our bonus weeks?
A: Call the phone number on the back of the bonus week certificate.